Industrial Relations Manager for the Google and Reichman Tech School
Google and Reichman University are joining forces to establish the top school in Israel for high-tech professions. For our team, we are seeking an outstanding industrial relations manager to lead strategic partnerships and placement processes for our students and graduates. As part of this position, you will interact with a wide range of professionals: executives, leading professionals from the high-tech industry (HR, R&D, Strategy etc), academia, and third parties.
The position is challenging, interesting and multi-faceted, requiring driving processes and partnering with tech companies. You will join our small and growing team.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for you to take part in a multidisciplinary, diverse, and developing program that leads to a significant impact on the high-tech industry and Israeli society!
The position is full-time, and the work will be performed mainly at Reichman University /at Herzliya Pituach offices. Travel outside the office will be required when necessary. There is a possibility of hybrid work later.
More about us: https://www.grtech.co.il/
- Finding and creating long-term partnerships with potential companies for placement.
- Planning and implementing the placement process
- Matching the needs of the companies and the specific jobs offered and the characteristics of the students.
- Preparing the participants in the program for the placement processes: interviews, feedback and professional reflection, progress monitoring and process closure.
- Working with the marketing department and strengthening the value of the brand in front of potential companies
- The work is with senior management levels and executives in the high-tech industry
- Proven experience working with high-tech companies and companies with technological units
- An advantage is having experience in a variety of roles within the industry
- High interpersonal relationships
- Eye for the small details alongside strategic vision
- Pursuit of excellence
- A team player along with a high ability to work independently
- High organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proven experience in recruitment and placement processes
- Hebrew and English as a mother tongue
- Working with diverse populations - an advantage
Send your CV to:– GRTech@runi.ac.il