Junior Researcher & Distribution Manager Position
Founded in 1996 at Reichman University, the International Institute for Counter-Terrorism (ICT) is one of the world's leading academic institutes for counter-terrorism, facilitating international cooperation in the global struggle against terrorism. ICT is an independent think/do tank providing expertise in terrorism, counter-terrorism, homeland security, threat vulnerability, risk assessment, intelligence analysis, national security, and defense policy.
For more information about the ICT, please see ICT.org.il.
The ICT is looking for a Junior Researcher & Distribution Manager to support
their work in providing expertise in terrorism, counterterrorism, homeland security,
threat vulnerability, intelligence analysis, and defense policy to a global network of
- Managing, maintaining, and updating ICT’s website on an ongoing basis, as well as preparation for major events (conferences, courses, etc.).
- Marketing and promoting ICT activity, including on social media.
- Management and support for the operation of the information systems at ICT (Shared Databases, Monday.com, Active Trail).
- Support and assist ICT senior researchers on projects.
- Other tasks assigned by ICT executives to support daily operations of the Institute.
- Experienced in content design and management.
- Experienced in the digital field.
- Ability to organize, plan and meet deadlines and goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills/sensitivity in communications.
- Excellent Hebrew and English writing skills.
- Knowledge of the field of counterterrorism and homeland security – an advantage.
- Marketing experience – an advantage.
- Knowledge of photo and video editing – an advantage.
This ad is non-gender specific.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org