Reichman University is looking for a talented Project coordinator to join us for our innovative Tech program!
You are welcome to review our Web: https://idcexed.com/webdev/
• Reichman University, the first Israeli private university launches its top-notch technology program. We at Reichman University, believe in innovation and excellence as well as in creating bridges between academia and industry.
• We are looking for a talented Project Coordinator who wants to take part in an innovative program that will influence the Hi-Tech industry.
• The role includes managing the program day-to-day operations, administrative, monitoring and implementation. The Coordinator will take part in shaping and designing our strategy on goals.
• This position is challenging and very interesting. It requires operational expertise, excellent communication skills, and a passion for technology. Working with a small team that keeps growing!!
• It is a Full-Time Position. The position will be located at Reichman University- Herzliya. Travel to meetings outside the office may also be required from time to time.
Key job responsibility:
• Serve as a central point contact between students, staff, third parties: Ngo's and social organizations), leading positions in the hi-tech industry, and suppliers.
• Will develop the best practices and manage the organization data. Managing the data and updating the details in Excel and the CRM software (We use Salesforces).
• The Screening process: The Coordinator will take part at the admissions and marketing process cycle, along with recruiters and experts.
• Operation of the training program:
• Executing and monitoring.
• Be in charge of the students' satisfaction and success during the program.
• Work closely with the teaching staff.
• Accompany the students on their first career steps.
• Involved in marketing and building the brand, as well as managing social media activities with third parties.
• Coordinator recruiting process: Staff and candidates.
• Manage multiple events and projects simultaneously, including online, offline, and hybrid event formats.
• The coordinator will work closely with the management, as well as with our partners from different sectors: The Academy, the industry, and a variety of experts and vendors. The coordinator will develop partnerships with partners and stakeholders.
Requirement- Basic Qualifications
• Proven operational track record: Proven experience in an operational/ coordinator role or equivalent
• Excellent leadership and personal skills
• Can-do approach
• Track record of creating solid relationships with external business partners and stakeholders
• A great team player
• Self-organized, process-driven
• Ability to multitask and work well in a fast-paced environment
• High organizational skills and superb attention to details
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills- proficiency in reading, writing and speaking: - Hebrew (Mother tongue). Proficiency in English (mother tongue English- benefit)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power point) - must.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
• Preferred Qualifications
• Strong technical skills
• An advantage of managing workers
• Experience with CRM software /design platforms such as Canva.
This is a great opportunity for you to join an existing venture!
Please send CVs and recommendations to email@example.com
Please include a brief explanation of why you are interested in this position.