Dov Greenbaum, PhD Yale University, 2004
Prof. Greenbaum has degrees and postdocs from Yeshiva University, Yale University, the University of California, Berkeley, Stanford University and ETH Zurich. Prof. Greenbaum’s doctoral research focused on informatics and big data. Prof. Greenbaum is a licensed attorney before the State of California and the United States Patent and Trademark Office, and is a Certified Information Privacy Professional. Prof. Greenbaum has practiced law in Silicon Valley and in Israel. Prof. Greenbaum directs the Zvi Meitar Institute for Legal Implications of Emerging Technologies and has a joint appointment at Yale University as an adjunct professor in Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry.
1. Sharon Nakar & Dov Greenbaum, Now You See Me. Now You Still Do: Facial Recognition Technology and the Growing Lack of Privacy, 23 B.U. J. Sci. & Tech. L., 88 (2017)
1. Amit Gelbart, Yana Sheinberg & Dov Greenbaum, Digital Delivery of Physical Goods Shipping in the 3D Printing Era - Problems and Solutions, 41 Tulane Maritime L. J., (2017).
1. Amit Bar Sela, Uri Gafni, Ariela Lazan & Dov Greenbaum, Sports is Fleeting, But Genetics is Forever: Some Legal and Ethical Implications of Genetics in College Sports, Virginia Sports & Ent. L. J. (2017).
1. Sara Weinberger, Sharon Nakar, & Dov Greenbaum, Preventing choosing…Poorly, A Novel Cause of Action to Discourage Detrimental Genetic Selection, Am. J. L. & Med. (2017).
1. Dov Greenbaum, Joel Rozowsky, Victoria Stodden and Mark Gerstein, Structuring supplemental materials in support of reproducibility, 18 Genome Biology 64 (2017).
1. Dov Greenbaum, Making Law School a Better Place: Using HBO’s Silicon Valley to Teach Intellectual Property Law and Entrepreneurship, 57 IDEA: The Intellectual Property L. R., 183 (2017).
1. Daniel Klein, Omri Koltin, Maya Peleg, Idan Portnoy & Dov Greenbaum, Science and Law separated by impenetrable language barriers: overcoming impediments to much needed interactions, 8 Am. J. Bioethics, Neuroscience 37 (2017).
1. Daniel Ben-Ari, Yael Frish, Adam Lazovski, Uri Eldan & Dov Greenbaum, Danger Will Robinson? Artificial Intelligence in the Practice of Law: An Analysis and Proof of Concept Experiment, 23(2) Richmond J. L. & Tech (2017).