"We designed the "CO-OP Startup Experience" course to offer students a unique opportunity to join a start-up and experience entrepreneurship first-hand, while still at school."
Intern in companies such as:
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of the entrepreneurial processes of a young company
- Developing a greater understanding of organizational roles and the functions of various business disciplines and departments
- Gaining practical hands-on experience and improving professional skills: "learning-by-doing"
- Expanding the network of professional ties
- Enhancing interpersonal communication skills to successfully navigate professional relationships
- Taking part in and influencing real processes in real companies
- Compensation: 3 interdisciplinary credits (unpaid)
- The course (internship) is 10 weeks long
- Students intern for 16 hours per week
- The course (internship) and all assignments are in English
- The course is designed for all IDC students from all schools, both Israeli and international
- Semester A: 15.11.2020-22.01.2021
- Semester B: 11.04.2021-18.06.2021
- Summer Semester: 25.07.2021-17.09.2021