Application, Admission & Tuition
The application period for the academic year starting Fall 2023 is November 15, 2022 - August 31, 2023.
Due to the competitive nature of the admissions process we recommend that applicants prepare their application well in advance of the deadlines. Reichman University reserves the right to impose stricter criteria upon applicants during the late application period or upon applicants who submit material late. Preference will be given to applicants who submit all required material during the regular application period.
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or 80% and above. For the Research Track and Specialization with Thesis a GPA of 88% is required.
- Prerequisite courses may be required (additional costs required).
- The academic program of the Raphael Recanati International School is taught entirely in English. Graduates of schools in which English was not the primary language of instruction are required to pass the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or an equivalent test, such as the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or the Israel Psychometric Examination.
- Complete the online application form, including essays, recommendation letters, transcripts and documents here.
- Official transcripts of previous academic studies (undergraduate or graduate degrees), including a final grade point average. Documents may be scanned and/or originals may be submitted. The documents must bear the official stamp from the issuing institution. Scanned photocopies of the original documents will be accepted only if properly notarized.*
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Two letters of recommendation to be sent directly to the Admissions Office.
- Personal Statement: one page explaining applicant’s background, interest in the program and aspirations. For the Thesis Track a two-page personal statement highlighting academic background, research interests and professional aspirations is required.
- Thesis applicants need to submit a 10-15 page writing sample on any subject in either English or Hebrew.
- Copy of passport or identity card.
- An official, notarized English translation must be submitted for all transcripts not originally issued in English.
Tuition & Fees
- The application fee is $100 US (non-refundable).
- The down payment is $2,000 US and applicants must pay the fee to secure their place in the program after being accepted. Once the down payment has been received the applicant’s place is secured and confirmed.
- The tuition for the Counter-Terrorism & Homeland Security, Diplomacy & Conflict and Research Track is $14,700 USD. For the Thesis track it is $15,900 USD.
If payment is in Israeli shekels, the value in dollars will be determined according to the exchange rate on the day that payment is received.
Reichman University reserves the right to change all tuition and fee rates without prior notice.