Application, Admission & Tuition
The application period for the academic year starting Autumn 2022 is November 15, 2021 - August 31, 2022.
The application period for students required to take preparatory course ends on July 26, 2022.
Due to the competitive nature of the admissions process we recommend that applicants prepare their application well in advance of the deadlines.
- Completed undergraduate degree from a recognized academic institution
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or 80% and above
- Interview either on Skype or in person
- All applicants need the following prerequisite courses. Those who need to complete the courses must obtain a grade of 70 and above.
- Introduction to Psychology
- Introduction to Social Psychology
- Research Methods (in the social sciences field)
- Statistics (in the social sciences field)
- The academic program of the Raphael Recanati International School is taught entirely in English. Graduates of schools in which English was not the primary language of instruction are required to pass the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or an equivalent test, such as the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or the Israel Psychometric Examination.
- Complete the online application form, including essays, recommendation letters, transcripts and documents at forms.idc.ac.il/MA
- Scanned official transcripts of previous academic studies (undergraduate and graduate) with a final grade point average of 80% (3.0). The documents must bear the official stamp from the issuing institution. Documents should be scanned and/or send the original. Scanned photocopies of the original documents will be accepted only if properly notarized. *
- Official Diploma
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/ resume
- Two references with valid contact details, completed as appears in the online registration form
- The syllabus of each of the prerequisite courses taken by the candidate prior to their application
- Copy of passport or identity card
- An official, notarized English translation must be submitted for all transcripts not originally issued in English.
The application process consists of two stages:
Stage 1: Your application will be evaluated by the Admission Committee based on the submitted materials.
Stage 2: Applicants who successfully pass stage 1 will be invited to a personal interview with the Admission Committee. Applicants living outside Israel may be interviewed via Skype or by phone.
Tuition & Fees
- The application fee is $100 US (non-refundable)
- The down payment is $1,000 US and applicants must pay the fee to secure their place in the program after being accepted. Once the down payment has been received the applicant’s place is secured and confirmed.
- The tuition fee for the Organizational Behavior and Development program is $15,135 USD per year. (If payment is in Israeli shekels, the value in dollars will be determined according to the exchange rate on the day that payment is received.)
- Reichman University reserves the right to change all tuition and fee rates without prior notice.
The academic program of the Raphael Recanati International School is taught entirely in English. Graduates of schools in which English was not the primary language of instruction are required to pass the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or an equivalent test, such as the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or the Israel Psychometric Examination.