The Raphael Recanati International school offers needs based scholarships to students in need. The application will be available online only.
You will be asked to provide information in regards to your needs and to attach relevant documents (paystubs, apartment lease, etc.)
*Please note: If, as a student at Reichman University, you have been found guilty of a disciplinary offense by the Disciplinary Committee, you are not eligible to apply for a Reichman University scholarship of any kind.
Candidates – Click here >>
This link will forward you to the candidate information station
Continuing students – Click here >>
This link will forward you to "My RU"
Documents that you will need to include:
- For students from the USA - MANDATORY- Student Aid Report from FAFSA available at www.fafsa.ed.gov school code: G40703
- A detailed letter introducing yourself, including your arrival date in Israel, the financial background of your parents, your relationship with them and reasons for this application.
- Lease agreement of apartment
- Student’s bank statements for the past three months
- Student's salary slips for the past three months
- Both parents’ tax returns
- Both parents’ salary slips from the past three months/parents’ unemployment/pension documentation (as applicable)
- Parents’ bank statements for the past three months
The scholarship committee releases answers as soon as possible.
The Raphael Recanati International School at Reichman University and its students thank
for their generosity in supporting over 70 students through the Resnick International School Scholarship Fund
These students hail from Africa, Asia, Latin America, Central America, North America, and Europe.
It gives us tremendous satisfaction that Lynda and Stewart Resnick have allowed us the possibility to “gather students from the four corners of the world”
on our beautiful Reichman University campus in Herzliya, impacting their lives and helping them achieve their goals and dreams.