About the Program
- The two tracks in the program are Big Data and Innovation & Entrepreneurship. These tracks allow students to focus on a specific field of study while also participating in the core courses in general management.
- The duration of the program is eighteen months, divided into nine mini semesters.
- The faculty of the Global MBA program consists of the best lecturers from the world’s leading business schools. They are involved in the business arenas of various countries, giving students access to their expertise in the global market, as well as to the Israeli business sector’s strength in innovation, high-tech, and entrepreneurship.
- The Arison Leadership Development Program is an integral part of the MBA and Global MBA studies at the Arison School of Business. Modeled after similar programs offered at INSEAD and IMD, the Arison Leadership Development Program (ALDP) provides students with an opportunity to embark on a learning journey that is deeply personal. The ALDP opens with Arison’s flagship leadership workshop. A core requirement for all incoming MBA and Global MBA students, this intensive three-day workshop enables students to learn about the covert dynamics of leadership and authority as they play out across all levels of organizational matrices. Facilitated by leading clinical and organizational psychologists, the retreat increases students’ awareness of their own leadership styles, and of the irrational forces that often drive organizational decision-making in the field.
What Are You Going To Study?
- For the entire list of courses please refer to the Student Handbook
- The academic administration of Reichman University reserves the right to make changes to the curriculum.
“The Global MBA Program helped me shed lighton my career plans and guided me to know my goals. I was very lucky to be part of an inspiring practicum at Microsoft Ventures.”
“My Global MBA from Reichman University gave me the push and the confidence to reach the next level in my career.”