The Research Track with Thesis is intended for students who plan to pursue a research-oriented career in academia or other settings in which critical analytical skills are necessary. The student’s original research project is at the core of this MA specialization.
The project includes the following steps:
- Select an advisor from the Reichman University Lauder School of Government’s permanent faculty at the end of the first semester
- Design a research plan together with your advisor
- Submit a thesis proposal at the end of the first year (to be approved by the advisor)
- Submit the thesis at the end of the fourth semester and defend it
What Will You Study?
Electives (4 Credits)
Three Courses from the Following (6 Credits)
- For the entire list of courses please refer to the Student Handbook
- The academic administration of Reichman University reserves the right to make changes to the curriculum.
- Approval of the thesis proposal and an average grade of 80% are required to proceed to the second year of study.