- The curriculum puts emphasis on both psychology as a science and psychology as a profession, providing students the opportunity to learn new perspectives on human experience as well as to acquire hands-on experience in the field.
- For those students interested in an academic career in psychology, intensive methodological studies and research experience are offered in high tech laboratories with our world-renowned academic faculty.
- Since class sizes are small, individual attention, student interests, career development and psychological growth is of top priority.
- In terms of prestige, the Reichman University BA psychology degree is recognized for admission to graduate degrees at the very best psychology programs in the USA, Israel and around the world.
- The rigorous coursework at Reichman University prepares students for the graduate study exams, should students wish to study a second degree in the USA, Israel or elsewhere.
- The faculty members at Reichman University are well-known and respected by psychology researchers world-wide, and their recommendations for both advanced academic degrees and career placement carry much weight.
The Honors Programs are designed for outstanding students who plan to continue studying towards advanced degrees in Israel or abroad. The programs span the second and third years of studies. The general Honors Program includes a seminar in which participants strengthen their analytic and research skills, as well as their proficiency in reading and writing scientific material in English and in writing a research honors thesis. The Brain and Mind Program includes an intensive apprenticeship in a neuroscience lab. Both tracks orient participants towards writing an empirical research article, to be submitted for publication to a scientific journal. The programs increase participants’ chances to be accepted for graduate studies at leading universities.
Registration for the Honors Programs opens towards the end of the first undergraduate year, and is based on students’ achievements during that year.
MA in ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR & DEVELOPMENT
2 DEGREES IN 4 YEARS
The M.A. Program in Organizational Behavior and Development offers students the opportunity to acquire expertise in issues that confront organizational leadership and management today.
The program suits students who are interested in understanding people and processes in the workplace. The curriculum is field-oriented, and offers students the opportunity to learn about organizational life, get hands-on experience, and develop themselves as young professionals. Graduates have numerous career options in Israel and abroad, such as working in consulting firms and human resource positions. Our alumni have found work at NICE, Google, Intel, Hilton, and many more. Exceptional third-year psychology students may be accepted to the Accelerated Program, enabling them to complete their B.A. in Psychology together with this M.A., in four years.
Selected Courses from the Program:
Theoretical Seminars One Semester: Choose One
Research Seminars Two Semesters: Choose One
Elective Courses Students are required to Choose four of the following courses
Guided Research Can be chosen instead of one elective course in Psychology
Interdisciplinary Studies Third-year students are required to complete an eight-credit interdisciplinary enrichment unit
For the entire list of courses please refer to the Student Handbook
*Students are also required to take general electives and may take electives from other programs at Reichman University.
**Reichman University reserves the right to cancel, alter, or expand the academic programs and courses offered.
“My undergraduate years at Reichman University were unforgettable. I received a high level of academic education that propelled me to continue my career in the field of psychology, met amazing people, and made friends for life.”
"My degree in Psychology with a minor in Business was the perfect mix to get me started in HR. The connections I made along the way at Reichman University got me my first job and from there it all went smoothly."