- Demanding and intellectually challenging, designed for outstanding candidates with strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Provides students with theoretical and practical knowledge and tools toward management positions in an ever-changing reality
- Offers an opportunity to specialize in finance, marketing and digital innovation.
- Includes hands-on workshops, seminars and collaborations with leading companies.
- Provides a strong background in data analytics - collecting, analyzing and presenting data to support managerial decisions
- Sharpens students' self-presentation, leadership and interpersonal communication skills.
- The program is taught by world-renowned leading lecturers, researchers and practitioners
- Includes a fourth-year exchange program with partner campuses worldwide
- Offers opportunities for students to related positions in private and public sectors
List of courses subject to change.
Selected Courses from the Program:
For the entire list of courses please refer to the Student Handbook
*Students are also required to take general electives and may take electives from other programs at Reichman University.
**Reichman University reserves the right to cancel, alter, or expand the academic programs and courses offered.
Why study Economics at Reichman University?
"The RRIS gave me the best foundation for an international career, as well as a solid base to build my professional network in Israel and globally. Its interdisciplinary offerings and practical attitude towards entrepreneurship have helped me build my skill set so that I could strive in the fast-paced, technology-driven business world.”
"I have never had to make an easier decision than to study Business and Economics at Reichman University. Studying in English, living in Israel, and making connections with people from around the world are only the beginning of the reasons why this place is so amazing."