The program is a year-round, comprised of courses from top professors on different aspects of leadership as decision-making, persuasion, psychology of leadership etc., practical workshops and excursions to social organizations on the north and south of Israel, and meetings with top-ranked policy makers and social leaders in order to develop essential skills of social entrepreneurship and leadership.
About the program
- The head of the program is Major General (Res.) Yair-Yoram – Yaya who teaches regularly in the program.
- The program scope 10 academic credits, 6 of which will be deducted (according the course of study and relevant school) from the standard academic program as general elective credits. The program is taking place on Thursdays 16:00 – 20:00.
- Interested candidates should be highly motivated towards social change and obtain a significant experience as volunteers and\or experience in management\command etc.
- Please be aware that the program is held in Hebrew and so candidates should have a good level of Hebrew as a working language. Academic tasks can be submitted in English.
How to apply?
Please send the following documents (one Word document) to: email@example.com
- Letter of motivation stating the reasons you are applying.
- 2 letters of recommendation.
- Grade transcript from the first and second year.
- Passport Photo
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview with the program’s staff.
Registration will open soon. You can contact Nadav Ben Yehuda – the program’s director:
054-6313324 | 09-9527689