Application to the Zvi Meitar Emerging Technologies program is open only to students currently enrolled in undergraduate degree programs, entering their final year of studies at Reichman University, students going into their 3rd or final year in the Harry Radzyner Law School at Reichman University and students going into their 2nd or 3rd year in the Joint Law and MBA program or Law and MA program. Applicants must hold a minimum of 85 GPA to be eligible for the program.
STEP 1: APPLICATION FORM
Interested students should submit the following by Thursday, May 18th, 2023. (All dates are subject to change).
- Resume/CV – in English
- Details of two references
- A full grade transcript
- Passport photo
- A personal statement of up to 300 words introducing yourself and your interest in the program
Students deemed to be qualified for the program will be invited for a short interview.
- Interviews will be conducted in English. Interviews will be held Monday, May 22nd, and Tuesday, May 23rd, 2023, at Reichman University.
- Students will need to prepare a presentation to discuss an emerging technology of their interest and to explain some of the legal, ethical or social concerns associated with the chosen technology.
STEP 3: Group work and Interact
A full day evaluation of group activities and dynamics held on Tuesday, June 6th, 2023.
Approximately 15 of the most suitable candidates will be accepted.
Students accepted to the program will be notified no later than June 15th, 2023.
Students accepted to the Zvi Meitar Program, will be required to attend three important events/activities (dates subject to change) prior to the beginning of the following academic year.
- June 28th, 2023
Portrait and group photos for brochure
- June 28th, 2023
Annual Closing Event of Zvi Meitar Emerging Technologies Program 2022-2023
- Team Building activity on October 18th and October 19th, 2023 (tentative dates).
All dates are subject to change