​Reserve Service Coordinating Committee


Students called up for military reserve service who want to appeal to the Reserve Service Coordinating Committee (RSCC) can apply to Shir Peer at the Office of the Dean of Students.


RSCC appeals can be submitted for reserve service of at least 6 days, no later than 30 days before the date of service.


To lodge an appeal, students must have their call-up documents, course schedule and exam schedule (if the reserve service is during the exam period).